Sunday, December 10, 2006

It's another tequila sunrise...

Evidently I suck at this whole updating my blog jazz. Plus I feel a little secluded from the people that used to read my blog from MySpace...but hey, who cares, right? Heh...just chilling in the apartment right now, listening to some Eagles and other random music. Things have been getting steadily busier, which always happens this time of the semester (obviously) Tomorrow (well, Tuesday, heh) starts the final week of classes, then finals, then the end. I will be happy when I am done with this semester...I think if I can bust my ass this week and do some good work, I should finish strong and have a good GPA this semester too. I am rockin' in most of my classes and I can use a good GPA to help boost my overall a little bit, especially going into my last semester. But the workload has certainly increased as of late and I gotta start getting my priorities straight.

Had a job interview with Skyline last week. They did it over the phone, which is cool because I didn't have to travel to GB (which I would have). Either way, it was pretty cool. Not sure how it went, I felt like a I rambled quite a bit (which is pretty easy for me to do, heh) but I had some good answers to questions and the lady seemed pretty nice. I have a tech interview on December 28th (another phone one) so that should be interesting. It would be cool as hell to go into my final semester of college knowing I have a job. I would be so stoked. Then we just have to focus on the house shopping and all that fun stuff. We have pretty much put that on hold until after the first of the year, just because there isn't a whole lot we can do right now with it and I gotta put the majority of my focus into school.

Confab (the Stop That Nun TV show) is off to a great start so far. We haven't started filming yet, that won't happen until after the first of the year probably, but we have a good majority of the episodes written and such. We are just working on securing filming locations and getting a schedule out there. Remember, if you are going to be around Point over break and feel like being on TV or helping with the production of a TV show, we will need all the help we can get so please let me know! It is going to be an awesome time, I am pretty stoked :)

Only two weeks 'til X-Mas, that rocks! Plans are back to normal now, Kirsten's Grandma seems to good and her parents trip is back on. That will make things a bit easier for us at least. I look forward to having some time off from work and school and all that. I will be busy memorizing scripts, but that is fun :) (Yeah, I am one of the main characters now along with head writer)...geez, I really do have to update more often, lol.

Final game of Ultimate tomorrow, we had a tough loss last week to Fabian's team. Still always fun to play though, either way :)

I suppose that is all for now...ciao!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home