Wednesday, May 07, 2008

That that don't kill you, can only make you stronger...

Hahaha...man, 4 months ago I said "Hey, I will make this a weekly thing!"  And it is now May and I haven't updated once, lol.  Oh well...life gets busy and I guess I am just not the type to sit down and blog.  I wish I was.  I really enjoy writing and just spilling my guts, but I never think about the blog.  Oh well, no biggie really...(PS - Kirsten and Kate, thanks for the "comments", ya losers :-P)

Life is going absolutely fantastic.  Gracie just turned 6 months old yesterday and she is so freakin' cute.  I mean look at her!

100_1452

I never thought I could come close to loving someone as much as I love Kirsten.   Obviously it is a different kind of love, but it is just nuts how much she makes me smile every single day.  I cannot wait until she can talk and walk and interact with me more.  She is already starting to get a personality and every day is just more and more exciting.  Kirsten and I love her to pieces and we are so very happy.

My new job (oh yeah, did I mention I got a new job?) is going awesome.  Alliance was great, but I needed something new.  The commute was a real drag and I needed new scenery, and J. J. Keller is the perfect place for that.  I absolutely love the people I work with, the work that I am doing, and most notably the company itself.  Very friendly all over and just make me feel wanted.  I do miss Alliance at times, and I am so grateful for all that they did for me - they were my first "real" job and helped get my feet wet (gotta suck up a little bit in case my creepy former manager, Scott, still reads this - which I doubt, haha...HI SCOTT!) but change is always good.

Not much else to say now.  Birthday is in a couple weeks and I am stoked to see REO Speedwagon at the PAC.  Should be a good show. Hopefully get to go out afterwards :)  Ciao for now!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, May 08, 2008 9:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is adorable, that little girl of ours! hehe... Its about time you updated!

 
At Monday, May 12, 2008 6:44:00 AM, Blogger K-to-the-Aitlyn said...

I love the title for this post. She is adorable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home