Tuesday, December 12, 2006

6 days...

Getting some damn good work on done on my final 270 project (going to turn out pretty good methinks) and my stupid ass project for 358 seems to be going well (even though I have pretty much done no work on it, mostly just my group doing it without me...not that I will complain, heh) Played my final game of ultimate last night, really great game actually. We won 10 - 8 but good god, I felt like I was going to die a few times. I am ridiculously out of shape and I was running quite hard last night. I still played well...although I think I rolled my ankle at some point because it was pretty sore this morning. All for the game :) Only 6 more days of classes/tests...then two days of work (which I love a LOT more than school) and then off for two weeks, hooray (well, a week and a half, but still!) Better start memorizing those scripts...

PS - Those of you on Facebook, check out my profile and join the Confab group...the best place outside of StopThatNun.com to get your insider info on the TV show :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home