Wednesday, December 20, 2006

If I get drunk and pass out on the floor...

...you won't bother me no more...
If you're drinking you know that your my friend and I'll say..
I think I'll have myself a beer...

Guess what I am listening to? Hehe. I am TOTALLY done with my second to last semester ever. Wah! Actually ended up pretty well. One class I am a little disappointed in, only because I know I could have done better (especially since we have no tests, just homework being graded) Oh well, rocked everything else and should end up with a decent GPA. I am very much looking forward to starting my final semester. Next semester is going to be busy as shit, but I am so excited for it.

Shooting starts for Confab tomorrow and I incredibly excited. The four of us (as well as one other girl who does a few scenes with us in the pilot) got together tonight and read a little bit. Just a little informal session. Man, I had so much fun. I really feel that this is going to be such a great time and such a learning experience. Both Crystal and Anastasia are theatre people, so Joe and I (or at least I know I am) are a little intimidated, but I have a little edge having filmed a couple films already and the girls are just great fun and man...I am just stoked as hell. Plus I will be on TV, how could that NOT be cool?

Only 5 more days until Christmas, that is pretty exciting. I cannot wait to go home and spend some quality time with the family, that will be fun. Plus presents ;) Let's see what next semester holds for me...

-Confab (We hope to be done filming by end of February, and plus I will be helping edit and such)
-Bowling (Peter, Daanen, Fabian, and I got a team, that is going to be fun)
-Ultimate (only two more blocks I can play :( )
-Classes (I am taking WDMD 301 - Internet Languages, WDMD 308 - 3d Graphics and Gaming, and CIS 480 - 'The Big One' lol...I am also going to taking an archery class in April, just one weekend up in Treehaven, haha)
-House hunting (Kirsten and I will be applying for our home loan and working on getting a house...we hope to have one very soon, so here's hoping!)
-Job hunting (I still have that second interview for Skyline at the end of the month, so it kinda depends on that how much job hunting I will need to do...I am not getting my hopes up, but it would be cool as hell to have a job already when I move back)

It is just ridiculous to think that I will be a college graduate in less than six months. The last four years have been a pretty surreal experience...from being a scared little freshman rooming with a guy I had no idea about...to gaining some of the most amazing friends I could ask for...to getting MARRIED...to just everything. I have grown and changed so much in four years, it is nuts. Just pure nuts. And I know that it is just going to get more nuts over the next four years, and so on and so on. But man...college is just awesome. My sister is having a tough time right now with his guidance counselor and shit telling her that she won't be able to get into college and I hope to get a chance to talk to her over break and tell her to shove it up his ass, heh...he told me the same thing pretty much and look at me now! On the brink of graduating! You can do anything you truly set your mind to, I have always and will always believe that.

So yeah...life is good. Things are going well, and I am just very excited about everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home