Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas to all!

Well, not quite anymore. It is now Dec. 26th, but I am chilling on Kirsten's parents couch, watching some James Bond with Kenny...just chillaxin...it feels nice to just chill. It has been a busy past couple of days, but it was a lot of fun. Got some really fun presents and got to spend some awesome time with family, which is always really great. Now we get a week of fun just to do nothing around here with a house pretty much all to ourselves.

Got all but one of my grades back so far...2 A's, a B+, and a C. My other grade is going to be an A, so my GPA will be around a 3.4, which is the best in quite a while, so I can't really complain. I am just getting antsy as hell now to start my final semester...not that I want to go back to school...but still.

The first day of filming last Wednesday went pretty well, now I need to work on getting some scripts memorized and worry about hardcore filming starting next week. It is going to be a fun experience and I look forward to it, especially after the fun we had filming just a little bit on Wednesday.

That is about all for now I suppose...I might update a little more later in the week, but not much else to say otherwise I am enjoying break and I am ready to be back here in A-town...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home