Friday, March 30, 2007

The Real Me

Saw it on Joe's blog, and I am bored, so I figured what the hell :)

Your real name: Andrew Thomas Belonger
Age: 21
Height: 5' 10''
Natural hair color: Brown

Eye color: Hazel
Skin color: Caucasian
Glasses/contacts?: I would be blind without them
Piercings: No
Tattoos: 2, one on each shoulder
Braces: I used to, and I will have them again (stupid shitty ortho's :( )
Mannerisms: Eccentric, outgoing, very friendly (a flirty friendly some might say, hehe), loving, patient, motivated (most of the time), caring, forgiving, trustworthy

FAVORITE

Color: Red
Band: Quite a few that I really, really like...probably all-time favorite would be Green Day
Movie: A lot of these as well - all-time favorite would have to be Toy Story, although I enjoy just about any genre
Book: Again, way too many to name...I love the Harry Potter series and I love anything by James Patterson
Food: PIZZA! Well, I like a lot of foods...mostly Italian.

Flower: Not a huge fan of flowers, at least not enough so to have a favorite...probably a rose if I HAD to pick
Scent: My wife's perfume
Animal: Cat
Comic book: Haven't read too many comic books, but I love webcomics
Cereal: Fruity Pebbles
Website: I, too, am addicted to Facebook, but I have quite a few that I frequent
Cartoon: The Simpsons

DO YOU

Play an instrument?: Played the violin at one point, I would love to pick it up again, and I would LOVE to learn to play the piano
Like to sing?: Very, very much so
Have a job: Yup, Computer dude at the University Store with a real career coming soon hopefully :)

Like to play sports?: Love to
Have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: I am married :)
Have a crush on someone?: Mini-crushes, even married people have em, heh
Have any special talents/skills?: I like to think I am just plain special ;)
Exercise daily?: Yeah right
Like school?: At times, I am certainly ready to be done...


CAN YOU

Sing the alphabet backwards?: Not really
Stand on your tip toes without wearing shoes?: ...yes? Very odd question, but I know I can do it (I have freakin' monkey feet)
Speak any other languages?: Took French for a couple years, only remember a little bit of it
Remember your dreams?: Sometimes...


HAVE YOU EVER

Won something in the lottery?: Probably like $20 at the most
Snuck out of the house?: Nope
Been to any other countries?: I wish
Had a serious surgery?: Other than wisdom teeth, nope
Cried over a girl?: Of course
Cried over a boy?: Don't think, other than a family member dying
Kissed a random stranger?: After I knew them for a few hours, yes ;)
Hugged a random stranger?: Of course
Been in a fist fight?: I didn't throw any punches back, but I did get punched a few times!
Been arrested?: Nope

Pushed all the buttons on an elevator?: Haha, yes
Kicked a guy where it hurts?: Good lord no
Ran over an animal and killed it?: I ran over an already dead skunk once...that made the car smell REALLY REALLY bad for like three weeks.
Broken a bone?: Nope
Gotten stitches?: Only for wisdom teeth
Bitten someone?: Haha, yes
Been to disneyland/disneyworld?: Disneyworld, it was great
If you are single, have you had any boyfriends/girlfriends before?: I am not single, but I have had PLENTY of girlfriends, heh.
Have you ever been dumped?: Of course
Have you ever dumped someone?: Yup

IIIII

Am: Me, plain and simple and to the point
Want: to graduate college
Need: nothing
Love: my family, my loving wife, my awesome friends, my amazing life...
Hate: liars, cheaters, people who are fake
Annoyed by: stupid bickering, overly opinionated people
Feel: stressed
Did: just buy a house!
Miss: my Grandma
Would rather: quit school and just live life without worry
Am tired of: school
Will always: love Kirsten Ann

MISCELLANEOUS

What is your favourite genre of music?: Punk and Ska
What time is it now?: 10.31pm
How much money do you have right now?: Not a whole lot...hopefully that changes soon but I don't forsee that happening ;)
Are you hungry right now?: A little
What are you doing right now?: Listening to Chicago, filling out this killer survey
Do you like parades?: Depends...
Do you like the moon?: Yeah
What are you going to do when you're done with this?: Probably check out Facebook or mess around with my iTunes library
If you could have any magical power what would it be?: The ability to change time

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE

Funny?: In my own, quirky way
Cool?: Yeah :)
Pretty?: At times
Sarcastic?: Not really...
Lazy?: Too much sometimes
Hyper?: Yeah, heh
Friendly?: Very much so
Evil?: Couldn't do it
Smart?: In my own, special way ;)
Strong?: Depends how you measure strength
Talented?: In certain areas
Dorky?: Very much so :)

WHAT COMES TO MIND WITH THE WORD

High: Fro
Lonely: A sad puppy
Pen: Pencil
Flower: Spring
Window: My kitties
Psycho: Cocaine
Brain freeze: Ice cream!
Strange: My life
Sassy: Kirsten
Suffering: War
Art: Svet

WOULD YOU EVER

Sky dive?: Probably, I've thought about it
Run away?: I have all I ever need or want here
Curse at a teacher?: If they really pissed me off, maybe, heh...
Ask someone out?: I have done it plenty of times, but no need to anymore :)
Unscrew your cellphone too see what's inside?: Heck yeah, I am a nerd like that
Lie to someone to make them think better of you?: Nope, if they don't like me for who I am, fuck em
Visit a foreign country for more than a month?: That would be awesome
Go scuba diving?: Maybe
Write a book?: I have tried on occasion to write, I don't think I would put in the time, heh
Assemble a computer?: Um, YES! Computers are my life :)
Become a rock star?: That would be super fun
Have a long-distance relationship?: I have done it and it isn't fun...I got the relationship I need now :)
Marry someone you don't know?: Uh, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home